- Converts Workflowy export to
OPML format. (Note that this page and its author are not associated in any
way with the creators of those resources.)
- Works with Workflowy Full Export as well as Export on a individual item. With the Plain
Text option selected, copy the text in the Export List dialog.
- Puts note text in _note attribute value; a non-standard but common usage,
supported by Omni Outliner,
CarbonFin Outliner, and
Tree. (Fargo can display
attributes, including note attributes, in the sidebar.)
- Marks completed items with _status="checked", again a non-standard usage,
supported by Omni Outliner and CarbonFin Outliner (though note that if a parent item is completed but a
child isn't, the parent item may lose its completed status on import to other tools).
- Don't convert sensitive or confidential data! This is an unencrypted
connection and the data you convert may not be secure even on the server side.
OPML is a trademark of Scripting News, Inc.
OmniOutliner is a trademark of The Omni Group.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This site © 2013 Joe Pairman